This half day Working At Heights Awareness Training Course will give participants an awareness of the dangers of working at heights and an understanding of the legislation with regard to same.
On completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Identify hazards when working at heights.
- Identify the correct equipment for the job.
- Use the correct PPE.
- Employers & employees legal duties.
- Safe use of ladders.
- Safe use of scaffolding.
- Roof work.
- Steel erection.
- Tower scaffolding.
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms.
- Fall arrest systems.
Classroom presentation on multimedia / videos. Course handouts, training records, evaluation forms for working at heights are also provided.
- Maximum of 12 participants for the Working at Heights Awareness course.
- ½ day duration.
Participants receive an Allied Training certificate which is valid for 3 years.
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at email@example.com or book online*