This Tractor Safety Awareness Training Course is designed to provide course participants with the appropriate information on the hazards and dangers of working with tractors and their components.
Who Should Attend?
- This Tractor Safety Awareness Training Course is useful for people who drive, work with or use tractors as part of their daily jobs.
On completion of this Tractor Safety Awareness Training Course, participants will be able to:
- Operate a tractor safely – reducing the risk of injury to operators and others.
- Conduct safety checks on a tractor to ensure a sound and safe condition.
- Operate a tractor without risk of overturning or jack knifing.
- Park a tractor securely and safely.
- Avoid risks of crushing, slips and falls.
- Select and use appropriate PPE.
- Be aware of the hazards in relation to Hydraulic Oil and observe guidelines to reduce associated risks.
- Introduction to course.
- Explanation and demonstration of the various Safety Checks, including: Controls, cab condition, PTO , lights, mirrors, indicators, wipers and brakes
- Explanation, demonstration and practice in the correct procedures to adopt when operating a tractor.
- Correct PPE selection and use.
- Accidents – causes and prevention.
Classroom presentation on multimedia, supplemented by videos, and flipchart discussions throughout the course. Course handouts, training records, evaluation forms are also provided and used
- Maximum of 12 participants
- 1 Day duration
Participants receive an Allied Training Certificate which is valid for 3 years.
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at email@example.com or book online*