This one day Tachograph Training Course is aimed primarily at professional drivers but will also be valuable to operators and transport staff that need to have a full grounding in the use of digital tachographs.
The tachograph training course is designed to give participants a good knowledge of the digital tachograph, how to operate it correctly and comply with legislation through proper record keeping and downloading of information. The course covers both passenger & haulage operations.
The course may be run on the operators’ premises or any other suitable facility and can be tailored to the operators’ individual requirements.
Who Should Attend?
Drivers, Operators, Transport Managers & Administration Staff
• Overview of the Digital Tachograph (How it works)
• Using the Digital Tachograph (What to do and what not to do)
• Digicards (Driver Card, Operator Card, Workshop Card etc.)
• Printouts (How to make and read printouts)
• Manual entries (How and when to make them)
• Downloading (Cards and VU’s)
• Drivers and Operators Responsibilities (Recording activities, downloading etc)
• European Union Rules on Drivers’ Hours (Driving within the law)
• Covers all types of digital tachographs (Siemens VDO, Stoneridge and Actia)
• Course Manual
• PowerPoint presentation
• Computer-based simulators
Each Attendee will receive a course manual as well as an operator’s manual for all 3 types of digital tachograph (Siemens VDO, Stoneridge and Actia)
Participants will receive an Allied Training certificate which is valid for 3 years.
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or book online*