This Scaffolding Awareness Training Course is a half day course designed to provide participants with the appropriate information on the hazards and dangers of working at height on scaffolding.
Who Should Attend?
- For all persons who work involves the storage, use, erection and dismantle of all scaffold types.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand their legal position and responsibilities.
- Be aware of the hazards of working at height on scaffolds.
- Understand how to take care of their personal safety.
- Classify scaffold structures.
- Identify common accidents associated with scaffolds.
- Be aware of the maintenance and inspection of scaffolding.
- Breakdown of the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005.
- Evaluate the implications of the General Application Regulations, 2007 Part 4: Work at Height.
- Explain the principles of scaffold erection in accordance with manufacturers instructions.
- Storage and erection of scaffolds as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Practical demonstration.
Classroom presentation on multimedia, supplemented by videos, and flipchart discussions throughout the course. Course handouts, training records, evaluation forms are also provided and used. There is also a Practical Module as part of this course.
- Maximum of 4 participants.
Participants receive an Allied Training certificate which is valid for 3 years.
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or book online*