Safety Harness Training Course is designed to provide the course participants with the appropriate knowledge to deal with the hazards and dangers of working at heights using a Safety Harnesses.
Who Should Attend?
- All those workers and supervisors who are involved in working at heights that requires some form of safety harness.
On completion of this Safety Harness Training Course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the legislation in relation to Safety Harnesses.
- Understand the hazards and methods of dealing with hazards in relation to Fall Arrest Systems and Working at Height.
- Understand Safety Harnesses, Fall Arrestors and Anchorage Connectors and their use.
- Law – common and statutory legislation.
- Accidents – the causes and how to avoid.
- Site Safety Awareness – Emergency Procedures, Hazardous Areas, Electricity & Machinery.
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Fall Prevention Systems.
- Fall Arrest Systems.
- Situations requiring Fall Protection.
- European Standards for Fall Arrest Equipment.
- Maintenance and Storage.
- Demonstration and Examples.
Classroom presentation on multimedia, supplemented by videos, and flipchart discussions throughout the course. Course handouts, training records, evaluation forms are also provided and used. Demonstration and examples.
- Maximum of 10 participants.
- ½ day duration.
Participants receive a Certificate which is valid for 3 years.
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at email@example.com or book online*