This one day Outdoor Maintenance Safety Training Course is designed to provide participants with the appropriate information on the hazards and dangers associated with outdoor maintenance work.
Who Should Attend?
- For all those persons who work involves outdoor maintenance and exposure to the hazards associated with this work.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- List the legal requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005.
- Identify the hazards of working in the outdoor environment.
- Identify the hazards involved with the machinery and substances used.
- Select the correct protective equipment required for different jobs.
- Safe use of equipment.
- Legal duties of both the Employer and Employees.
- Safe Manual Handling.
- Safe use of Strimmers.
- Safe use of Lawnmowers.
- Working at Heights and safe use of Ladders.
- Safe use of Jack Hammers.
- Safe use of Hedge Trimmers.
- Safe use of Chain Saw and Con Saws.
- Safe use of Hand Sprayers.
- Safe handling of Hazardous Material.
Classroom presentation on multimedia, supplemented by videos, and flipchart discussions throughout the course. Course handouts, training records, evaluation forms are also provided and used.
- Maximum of 12 participants.
- 1 day duration.
Participants receive an Allied Training certificate which is valid for 3 years.
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at email@example.com or book online*