Aim of Office Safety:
To provide participants with the knowledge, skills and attitude to enable them to work safely at a computer workstation in accordance with correct Health & Safety techniques.
Content of Office Safety Course:
- Introduction to Office Safety.
- Health and safety aspects of working with VDU’s
- Manual Handling – slips, trips & falls.
- Electrical Hazards – poorly maintained equipment.
- Fire – smoke inhalation, overloading of sockets, etc.
- Chemical – exposure to cleaning products & printer toners.
- Practical exercise in adjusting each participant’s workstation and seating aspects.
Duration: 3 hours.
Maximum number of Participants: Max.14 participants.
Training Times: Morning 9:30am – 1pm, Afternoon 2pm – 6pm
Assessment: Practical Examination of participant’s workstation.
Certification: On successful completion candidates will be awarded with an Allied Training Certificate.