On completion of this Microsoft Excel Dashboards course, the participant will be able to design and construct a fully functional dashboard. From the raw data stage to the finished product.
Microsoft Excel Dashboards are a reporting mechanism than can deliver Business Intelligence (BI) in graphical form. Dashboards take raw data; allow it to be analysed and presented in a form that is of most benefit to the end user.
Participants in this course must have an Intermediate working knowledge of Excel.
- Differentiate between Reports and dashboards
- Discuss the benefits of an Excel dashboard
- Assemble all data needed for a dashboard
- Identify ground rules for creating effective dashboards
- Show how to enable the Developer tab in Excel
- Understand the Data Model
- Create dynamic charts
- Create Pivot tables
- Create Pivot Charts
- Modify Pivot tables and charts
- Apply conditional formatting to a dashboard
- Identify and apply Excel functions (IF, CHOOSE and VLOOKUP)
- Design and build a dashboard from raw data to the finished product
This is a one day course from 9:00-4:00pm
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at email@example.com or book online*