This four day RTITB accredited Forklift Training Novices Course is designed for new operators or drivers with little experience, who do not hold a certificate in forklift driving. This course will teach participants how to carry various loads safely and competently, using both theory and hands on practice. An individual assessment will be carried out at the end of training.
On completion of this course, the forklift training novice will be able to:
- Demonstrate safe operating skills.
- Avoid danger to people and property.
- List the key features of relevant legislation.
This course will complete the following modules.
- Operator’s safety code.
- Daily inspection.
- Take over & maintenance.
- Hydraulic systems.
- Operating systems.
- Controls and instruments.
- Starting, stopping and steering.
- Simple corners & manoeuvring.
- Classroom presentation on multimedia projector, supplemented by videos, and flipchart discussions throughout the course.
- Practical demonstrations and applications using the forklift.
- Course handouts, training records, evaluation forms are also provided and used.
- Maximum of 3 participants.
- 3 day duration.
This course is certified by the RTITB and is valid for three years.
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at email@example.com or book online!*