This Fire Warden Training Course equips participants to deal with fire on an emergency basis. It emphasises the danger of fire, the importance of prevention, the necessity of urgent action when fire breaks out, and the role of the Fire Warden.
On completion of this Fire Warden Training course, participants will be able to:
- List their duties as Fire Wardens.
- Describe the chemistry of fire.
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace.
- Use and maintain portable fire extinguishers.
- Assist in the management of evacuation procedures and drills.
- Course introduction and objectives.
- Fire safety legislation.
- Theory of fire and fire extinction.
- Chemistry of fire.
- Practical demonstrations of fire hazards.
- Spread of fire and smoke behaviour.
- Classification of fires.
- Ignition sources.
- Portable fire extinguishers theory & practical.
- Fire prevention evacuation procedures.
- Duties of a Fire Warden.
- Maximum of 12 participants.
- 1 day duration.
Participants will receive an Allied Training certificate which is valid for 3 years.
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or book online*