This Employee Health and Safety Awareness Training Course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge of their responsibilities regarding health and safety in the workplace.
Who Should Attend?
This half day Employee Health and Safety Awareness Training Course is useful to all members of staff and gives them an introduction to occupational health and safety.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
* Identify their responsibilities with regard to health & safety in the workplace.
* Understand the importance of communication between management and the employees.
* Understand the importance and their role in the Company Safety Statement.
* Identify Fire Hazards and safety precautions to be taken.
* Discuss the employee responsibilities of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005.
* Evaluate the requirement of the 2007 General Application Regulations on the employee.
* Discuss the employee role in regard to Safety Statements and what is contained within.
* Evaluate the employee’s role in hazard identification and risk assessment.
* Identify and be aware of the hazards associated with chemicals.
Classroom presentation on multimedia, supplemented by videos, and flipchart discussions throughout the course. Course hand-outs, training records, evaluation forms are also provided and used.
Maximum of 10 participants.
Participants will receive an Allied Training certificate which is valid for 3 years.
*Funding may be available for training courses, where applicable. Don’t delay, call us today on 1850 255433, or email us at email@example.com or book online*