Dozens of workplace accidents occur throughout the Ireland every day. The failure of people, equipment, supplies, or surroundings to behave or react as expected causes the vast majority of these accidents. Accident investigations determine how and why these failures occur with the aim of the information gained through an investigation, being used to prevent a similar, or perhaps more disastrous, accident.
Holland Safety provide an accident investigation service which conducts accident investigations with prevention in mind, establishing the facts, the conditions at the time, and the mechanics of how the accident occurred in an independent and objective manner ensuring compliance with legislative obligations and the putting in place of proper corrective actions.
- Compliance with legal requirements such as notification
- Development of a Report with recommendations for corrective action
- Identification of potential gaps in workplace safety practice
- Impartial and objective evidence-based outcomes
The Advantages of Accident Investigation include:
- Reduces lost days due to worker injury/illness
- Reduces likelihood of all accidents
- Reduces risk of production shutdowns